Thursday 19 July 2012

Home made wraps

There's absolutely no need to make home made wraps.  The supermarket versions are of course both dairy-free and egg-free plus as they have such a long life they are a perfect product to have sitting on the larder shelf waiting patiently until they are needed.  However, they are therefore full of preservatives ... not to mention humectant (?), which I'm sure I can live without.  


Plus, it's so easy to make your own and they are so much more tasty when freshly made.  


Here is the recipe I use. 

I have come to the conclusion that my two boys will eat almost anything if it's in a wrap.  They will also eat more salad, compared to if it's in a sandwich.  I'm not sure why this is ... who am I to question the culinary whys and wherefores of a toddler ... but I'm just going along with it.  

Add ingredients to mixer and leave for a couple of minutes



Take dough you want to use at this meal 

Divide into number of wraps you'll need 

Roll each wrap as thin as you can 

Add to hot pan, fry for about a minute each side 

We ate ours with vegan mayo, ham and bits of salad 

Yum 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.