Wednesday 8 August 2012

We ate out three days in a row!

Yes, this is getting a little repetitive!  Although this post contains a novelty in that it actually features a plate with greenery, albeit some very limp leaves which had seen better days.  


We stopped at a cafe attached to a tourist information/visitor centre for a coffee.  I had a picnic ready and waiting to go in the car so we were planning on lunching later but the cafe was light, bright and featured a corner of the room devoted to kids toys and books so we figured it might be a place where the husband and I could enjoy a coffee in peace whilst the boys played.  I asked the waitress about children's lunches just out of interest after our two previous days success with eating out.  I explained our allergies and she went off to chat to the chef.  She returned to tell us that they could help us so we seized the day and ordered sandwiches for our boys.  I'm not sure I would have eaten it, dry-ish bread, no marg, a slice of processed ham, aforementioned 'old' salad ... and yes, the boys didn't eat it.  I can't blame them.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.